Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whitney and Andrew tie the knot!

I had an awesome weekend down in Louisville, KY. I had the privilege of capturing Whitney and Andrew's big day on Saturday and it couldn't have been better. The weather was gorgeous, people were great, and I had the opportunity to see two people find the best thing in life - love. Thank you so much, Whitney and Andrew! You have no idea how much it meant to me that you trusted me to capture your wedding. I have so many more pictures I wanted to post, I could stay up all night. For now, here's a quick sneak peek. I hope you have a great time on your honeymoon and you feel as happy as you did on Saturday. Congratulations!

A few of the pretty details

Whitney, the beautiful bride (who was also amazingly calm)


The bride and groom with their party


Mr. and Mrs.

No comments: